Share Your Cup Thursday #14

Welcome!  Summer is upon us and I am loving the warm sunny days.  I can’t wait to see what you have all been up to.  Seeing what fills your cup each week actually helps fill mine.  Share Your Cup is all about whatever it is that makes you happy.

It has been a busy time here.  My daughter, Kylee is recovering well from her ACL surgery and will be flying home tomorrow.  We are sure going to miss her.

I had a hard time choosing who I would feature this week.  I narrowed it down to ten and let Kylee choose from there.  We are so much alike, she picked some of what were my favorites.

Fabulous Features:

Shirley from Hospitality Designs showed us her gorgeous Hydrangeas.  Wouldn’t you love a basket full to put on your table?  Heaven knows I would!

7177487673_f54e5490ae_z

Look at the transformation of these stairs that Gina from Random Thoughts from an Incoherent Mind did.  All I can say is WOW!

Collage stairs blog

This next post made me swoon!  For me it was fabulous white chippy love when Susan from Must Love Junk shared her hallway.

SAM_2567

Audrey from Elegant Economies showed us her gorgeous Peonies.  I love the pink and turquoise combination.

peonies in blue

Now I have two food features.  I thought both were great for summer and I just couldn’t choose one.

Raeann from Lady Farmer's Pantry shared her herb butter recipe.  So easy and great for so many grilled items.

Oregano4

Doesn’t this pinwheel flank steak by Lynn from Up Country Olio look yummy?

pinwheek steak 6

Thanks so much for sharing and I would love for you to grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb

Now for a few party rules and I can’t wait to see what filled your cups this week!

1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson

2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog.

3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like.

4. Please find time to visit at least a few other participants. It’s a great way to discover new wonderful blogs

40 comments

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

Thanks for hosting another fun party. Looking for some new ideas tonight. Bet I'll find something!
Liz

Gina said...

Thanks for featuring me, Jann. So many great features, I enjoyed them all.

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Enjoyed my cup with you! Cathy

allisamazing said...

What great features! Thanks for hosting :)

Donna@Conghaile Cottage said...

I love the features you picked this week.
Thank you for hosting our fun.
Have a wonderful week,
Hugs,
Donna

must love junk said...

I'm so honored you featured my new blog! Thanks for hosting :) So much talent!
Susan

Lady Farmer said...

So honored to be featured with all these fabulous ladies!
Two of my most favorite flowers ~ hydrangeas and peonies! They look so refreshing! And that hallway and those stairs are so poetically charming!
Never thought I would want to cook flank steak, but goodness me, that looks delish! Going to have to give that one a try!
Thanks for hosting such a great party!
Blessings!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

This is my first time to join in. If my entry is not appropriate for the theme of this event, let me know.
Thanks for hosting this event - You are appreciated.
Glenda

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Lovely features, Jann! Thanks for hosting each week :) It's a pleasure joining your party!
Greetings from Australia♥
~Pernilla

Andrea said...

That basket of hydrangeas is great, for a center table and as a gift. lovely!

Liz @ Sit With Me In My Garden said...

Those are some great features! Those stairs look so much better! Love the entryway with the antiques. I'll have to visit them.
Thanks for hosting again!
Liz

Clara said...

So many lovely features. Thank you for hosting and have a wonderful week.
~Clara

NanaDiana said...

Jann- What great features- I am off to visit some of the ones you featured here. Thanks for the work you do for this- xo Diana

LifeLessOrdinary said...

Lovely features, Jann. I really like the pink peony in the turquoise jar...dreamy! Thanks again for the party :)

Shasta

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Lovely features! I will be visiting some tomorrow as is late now. Thank you lovely hostess for having me once more!!
Hugs,
FABBY

Lynn Wood said...

You are such a wonderful hostess! Thank you for giving us this chance to share and connect!

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Hi Jann; thanks for hosting, glad I could join in this week. Love the features, and lots of posts to go and check out.

pembrokeshire lass said...

Thanks for hosting Jann. Loved the blogs you featured...all so different and very interesting! Joan

Yael at Home Garden Diggers said...

What beautiful hydrangeas adorning your table.

The stairs are wonderful. I love the flowers painted on them

Yael from Home Garden Diggers

Perfectly Printed said...

Oh boy, new blogs to visit!!

chris

andrea@townandprairie said...

Happy Summer! Thank you for hosting... your party is really starting to grow!

Cottage and Broome said...

So many great picks from last week, I loved the stair redo. Thanks for hosting, Laura

Lori E said...

I love every single one that you featured. Great taste.

Danielle said...

Can't wait to start visiting all these lovely ladies!!!!

Donna Heber said...

Hi Jann,

I'm sure you will miss your daughter dearly. Glad she is doing so well. I enjoyed all your features today and thank you for hosting.

Red Rose Alley said...

I love those pink peonies. They look so pretty against the turqoise vase. I am decorating a room in those colors right now. I hope your daughter recovers well. Have a sweet day.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Great features, Jann! I'm sharing my Summer tea party with some yummy goodies. Thanks for hosting and Happy Summer!

Blessings,
Sandi

LindyLouMac said...

Thanks once again for hosting lots of interesting looking entries, off to visit some now.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for hosting!! Great features!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Geneva said...

Hi Jann -great features this week...I especially loved "Must Love Junk's" hallway. She's my kind of gal. All your features were good though. Looking forward to another fun party!
Blessings!
Geneva

Doll in the Looking Glass said...

Wow Jann! You have selected some great featured posts. Thanks for taking the time to host this sharing party.

Debra

Nicole said...

Sorry Im so late to the game today,Jann... I like to report for duty much earlier than this but its been a nutty couple of days. Thanks for always hosting this fun party!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Jann; back again this week. Love it that you are hosting. Enjoyed your features and I am looking forward to reading a lot of posts in the next little while. I posted about my front yard Garden Art this week.

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Hi, Jann. Thanks for hosting. The features you selected this week are wonderful--what a great assortment, from flowers to steak pinwheels! ~Zuni

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Lovely features Jann. The hydrangeas are gorgeous and the food is yummy. Thanks again for hosting.

Rob Hunt said...

Thanks for hosting, glad I had something to share this week.

Micupoftea said...

Hello Jann...great features, pretty photos! Thanks for hosting. Wishing you a great week ahead~
shawn

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Jann...thanks so much for featuring my hydrangeas...They have really done well his year....
Loved all the features today!!!...

balakslot said...

Mainkan slot online dan rasakan berbagai keuntungannya, dari bonus new member tanpa syarat untuk pemain yang baru mendaftar, deposit termurah 10ribu, cara deposit yang mudah via pulsa dan tentunya permainan slot online terbaik tahun 2021 di Indonesia. Untuk mengetahui balakslot lebih lengkap dapat anda lakukan di http://139.99.213.47/balakslot-situs-judi-mesin-slot-uang-asli-terpercaya-indonesia/

garyveeshop said...

Permainan slot menambahkan metode setoran baru untuk membuat permainan slot Anda lebih mudah, yaitu melalui setoran kredit, setoran minimum hanya 25.000. Berikut langkah-langkah deposit via kartu kredit hari ini https://garyveeshop.com/agen-slot-deposit-pulsa/

Instagram