Share Your Cup Thursday #12

Hello my friends and welcome!  I am so excited for another day of enjoying what has filled each of your cups.

Share Your Cup is all about sharing whatever it is that made you happy this week.  Happiness is like a virus.  The more you share the more it spreads!

Seeing what you share and having the opportunity to feature wonderful blogs is enough to make me happy!  Although, narrowing it down to a few is a difficult task.  Just so you know, you are all fab!

This weeks features:

Kate from Salvage Dior showed us what she called some ‘cheap tricks’.  This darling lamp was one of my favorites. Hop over and see all of her other great ideas.

IMG_2026

Patti from On Hollyhock Farm showed us how she used old doors for a wind break on her back deck.

101_0045

Look at the fun Barn Quilts Sherry from Ties to the Past made to hang on her shed.

2012_0529Sheet0002

Our Country Bungalow surprised her DIL and made over a brass lamp as well as other surprises for her sewing room while she was away.

20120528_162022edit

Trisha from Glass Slippers and All Sorts of Stuff showed off her beautiful garden roses.  Aren’t they gorgeous by this chippy door?

3

Thanks so much!  Please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb

Now here’s a few party rules and then show me what you got!

1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson

2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog.

3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like.

4. Please find time to visit at least a few other participants. It’s a great way to discover new wonderful blogs.

26 comments

Gina said...

Great features, Jann. I'll have to head over & check them out. Thanks for hosting!

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Good morning Jann! Beautiful features, this week especially the "cheap tricks" from the Dior house and a wonderful transformation of an old door. Thanks for hosting!Hugs,Poppy

Creations By Cindy said...

Great features! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

The Farmers Daughter said...

Enjoyed the features--and am enjoying the linky party today! Thanks for hosting!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Good morning Jann,
Wonderful features! Thanks for hosting and have a lovely day.

Blessings,
Sandi

Cottage and Broome said...

Jann, thanks for hosting this week, it is garden flowers this week. I love the vintage housewives ad that you had posted, they were fun to look at! Laura

Doll in the Looking Glass said...

Jann -- Such a nice group of participants at this party. Thanks for hosting and allowing all of us to share those things that bring joy to our lives.

Debra

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting an great party! I would love to invite you to share any of your favorite posts at Freedom Fridays Blog Hop. Have a marvelous weekend!
PS Giveaways are always welcome at Freedom Fridays!

allisamazing said...

What great features! Thanks for hosting :)

Geneva said...

These are great features Jann... and I can't wait to explore this weeks party. Thank you so much for hosting this "Happy" party... I love it!
Blessings!
Geneva

Bunny Jean said...

Hi Jann!

Loved seeing those features and I will be visiting as many of this weeks links as I can. Always fun to find new blogs.

Thanks for hosting this fun party!

xoxo Bunny Jean

Kris said...

Love those barn quilts!!! I love to look at all of those posts that you feature!!!!
Have a good day!
kris

Debra@CommonGround said...

I always adore everything Kate comes up with. Just linked up, thanks for hosting, Jann, have a great weekend!!

Lady Farmer said...

Your painted chicken feeder inspired me to reuse one of mine that was destined for the trash! Your inspiration saved it from an early demise!
Thanks for hosting!

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Thanks for hosting such a nice party, Jann.

Have a wonderful day!

Donna Heber said...

Wonderful features Jann! Thank you for hosting and I'm off to visit :-)

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

All my favourite bloggers seem to be linking up with your party today - how absolutely lovely. This week was a once in a lifetime - upgrading the essential household things - furnace, hot water heater and adding something necessary in my area - a heat converter. Its done and won't have to be repeated. Thanks for hosting.

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Hi Jann,
Got a bit carried away this week - linked up 3 posts, hope you don't mind - had so much to share with the world and I couldn't choose :)
Thank you so much for hosting this week too. Lovely features!
Greetings from Australia♥
~Pernilla

Little Susie Home Maker said...

How nice! I love your New Linky Party! The features and others are great! I thank you for the opportunity to join in the fun again!
Blessings,
Susie

Trisha said...

Thank you for featuring my pretty roses and chippy door! I can't wait to share again soon!

~Trisha

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Hi Jann,
I'm enjoying your linky party so much! Thank you for hosting this every week. Have a great weekend!
Nancy

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Hi Jann - thanks for hosting.

Sherry@The BarnQuiltStore Blog said...

Thanks for featuring my blog today!
What an honor!
♥'s
Sherry

Liz @ Sit With Me In My Garden said...

Great features you've posted! Thanks for the invite to join your party and thank-you for hosting it!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you lovely lady for your lovely note. I will miss the girls when I get home, but it's this 90 HOT DEGREE weather that makes me sick! It's also humid and BAD HAIR DAYS are everyday...jejeje..Loved the features you posted and thank you for hosting. Have a great weekend.
FABBY

Suffia said...

Great features. Thanks for hosting and I wish you a wonderful day.

Instagram