Most Popular posts from '2016'

Hello my friends,
the hustle and bustle of Christmas is over and New Years bells  soon will be ringing.
 
'2016' was a fabulous year filled with some new adventures, projects, and beginnings.
Some of the most memorable would be our trip to the Carolinas, building our she shed, and our grandsons wedding.
 
It's always fun to look at the posts I shared and see which ones  you, my readers enjoyed most.
 
 
In January I shared some Valentines crafts and asked whether you were neat and tidy or a messy crafter like me in A Beautiul Mess
 
 
Febraury's most popular post was crafting with my friends in
 
 
March-my Accidental Collection of blue and white dishes.
 
 
April-a birthday celebration in Oh What a Night!
 
 
May-crafting again in
 
 
 
 
July-She Shed Progress Most of my posts get views in the lower thousands.  This one got over 22,000.
 
 
August I shared my love for Junk Gardening
 
 
September-the inside of Hilltop Cottage
 
 
October it was the Witches soiree' I attended with friends.
 

 
November it was my Shiny and Brite wreath.
 
 
We ended in December with my
 
I want to thank you for the sweet comments you have left this year.  They mean the world to me and I look forward to sharing with you some new fun adventures, projects, and creations in '2017'!
 
hugs,
Jann

 
 
 

14 comments

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

Enjoyed touring your projects again with you Jann. I tried to pin that Shiny Brite Wreath once again, but found I already had! Just shows how much I love it.

Creations By Cindy said...

WOW, just doesn't seem that 2016 is coming to an end! SLOW DOWN TIME! So many neat posts you've had this year but I can remember actually being excited for you about your shed! Just something about a woman and her shed! LOL! Happy New Year. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Salmagundi said...

Looking forward to your joyous spirit in the New Year. Sally

Connie said...

What a lovely calendar of your past year . . . the new year is on us and I too am looking forward to new beginnings and artful adventures.
Happy New Year!!!
Connie :)

Sharon @ Blue Willow House said...

Jann, you had a wonderful year. Loved all those posts and many more not mentioned here. The "She Shed" is my absolute favorite of the year. Thanks for being a blogging friend. sb

Debbie - Mountain Mama said...

What a wonderful year it has been in your world, Jann - here's hoping 2017 is even better!! Happy new year!! xo

Jeanie said...

Oh, I do love this post and list, especially since I didn't discover you until into the year! I look forward to many more visits and loads of inspiration in 2017!

Susie said...

Hi Jann, I think I may have missed one of your post. I love reading what you've been doing. You live your life to the fullest. Blessings for the new year coming. Hope you enjoy every day of it. xoxo, Susie

Kim said...

Jann, I love your pictures. I recognize them right away on Instagram and enjoy peeking at them on your blog. I can't pick a favorite, but that Christmas wreath just makes me smile with those jolly Santas tucked inside! I wish you a wonderful 2017. Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for us! :)

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

I remember all of these posts and loved them all! Looking forward to what you have for 2017!

Stacey said...

Jann, you amaze me all the time!

I haven't been able to forget about the dolled up spice cans. I'm looking around at what I could use to make my own. ;)

Happy New Year sweet friend.

Junkchiccottage said...

I remember all of these posts Jann. You had a great year. Wishing you so much happiness, good health and unexpected joy along with lots and lots of creative adventures for 2017.
xxoo
Kris

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

A great review of some wonderful posts!!
Thanks so much for all your visits!!
Wishing you and yours a Happy New Year!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Anonymous said...

You are amazing...so much original content. I think Spring Sheep my favorite. Gail TF

Instagram