Share Your Cup #203

Welcome to Share Your Cup (SYC ), the party where you share what makes you happy - it's what your hosts call "filling your cup".


It's Carol's turn to share her favorites for the features this week, but first let's take a peek at what your hosts have been up to.


Jo is still taking a blogging break, but I am sure she is whipping up beautiful creations  - it's what she does.


Jann gathered all her bee related objects for her post,

and Carol compared herself to the bees in Busy Bees.

 After reading the post More Bliss at Podso, I wrote about Puttering around the house and garden.


And now, it's time to see Carol's favorites - way too many fabulous choices this week!


Sherry of Thrift My House shared her beautiful and thrifty Backyard Garden.


In Just My Cup of Tea, Kim of Sarah Lizzies shared the adorable lamp her husband made for her and as she called it her "newly tarted up" chair.



In Farmhouse Linen Cabinet
 Meg of Hello Farmhouse talked about finding the perfect old piece for the guest room of their 120 year old farmhouse - she says the wavy glass makes her smile!



I just love this Repurposed Sled
 shared by Redo It Yourself Inspirations.


Amy of Ms. Toody Goo Shoes shared her beautiful Summer Deck.


Sherri of To Simply Inspire shared a recipe that has me intrigued and I must give it a try - who would have thought to make Chocolate Avocado Pudding.


Also wanted to let you know that our third garden party with the gals from Thoughts of Home will go live Monday morning.  Hope you can hop over and share your garden posts!  Or anything related to the garden.




Thanks so much for sharing and be sure to grab our button if you were featured.



27 comments

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Meg @ Hello Farmhouse said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Jann! And thank you for sharing my wavy glass cabinet! Totally made my afternoon! :)

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Thanks for hosting!

Rita C at Panoply said...

Jann, oh my, the features are the bees knees, but your post on the topic, had me wanting more! I've been accumulating my own stash of bees, and you aren't helping my affliction one bit! But thank you, anyway, I appreciate friends not letting friends junk alone. ;) And I appreciate you hosting SYC - have a great rest of the week!
Rita

Sarah said...

Jann, thanks for hosting us. Hope you are enjoying a beautiful start to summer. TX is already heating up, but can't complain after our lovely spring.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Great featured posts! Happy Summer and thank you for hosting.

Blessings,
Sandi

Unknown said...

love the features this week! Enjoy your week Jann!

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

It's always a pleasure to come to your party! Thanks for hosting, Jann!

quakerhillfarm said...

Thank you for hosting this lovely party. I always find a lot of inspiration here!

Melissa said...

Thanks for hosting Jann!

Cherie said...

Thanks for hosting another great linky. I love those featured posts

Winnie said...

Good morning Jann and thank you for hosting this party :) Have a wonderful day

Daniela said...

Dearest Jann,
I'm so very thankful to you for hosting every week this so beautiful party, your features are always so lovely and your posts so very enthralling !

Hope you're enjoying your day I'm sending hugs and more hugs to you - Xx

Dany

Pat said...

Jann,
Such amazing featured posts and guests, dear friend!
I come away filled with inspiration!
Thank you for hosting Share Your Cup Thursdays! each week!
Fondly,
Pat

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Good Morning Jann,
I just bet you are enjoying your wonderful weather in the West.
You know, I always think of you and your awesome Summers.
Thank you so much for the lovely party!
Hugs,
Jemma

Leigh @ Don't Sweat The Recipe said...

Thanks for the party, ladies!

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Thank you again Jann for the party and hope you are having a good week!

The Charm of Home said...

Such beautiful features!! Thanks for hosting!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Oh sweet Jann, I'm sorry I'm late, but yesterday we were traveling to visit our grandgirls, plus somehow internet was so slow I went to sleep.
Thank you so much for hosting this lovely and fun party.
Hugs,
FABBY

My thrift store addiction said...

Thanks for the party, Jann! Blessings on the upcoming wedding ;)

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Happy Thursday, Jann! Enjoying "Share Your Cup" link up every week!

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

I love all the features!! Thanks for hosting Jann!

Lady of the Manor said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Deanies Stash said...

Thank you for hosting. Hope your weekend is super!

xo Dianne

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting!! My former blog, Debbie-Dabble was hacked through my Face Book Debbie-Dabble Page. I created a new blog, Debbie-Dabble Blog and I invite you to please follow me on my new blog.

Hugs,

Deb

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

Jann, thanks so much for hosting another lovely party!

Optimistic Existentialist said...

May I please have some of that chocolate and avocado pudding?? :)

Instagram