Share Your Cup #201


Welcome to Share Your Cup (SYC for short) the party where you share what makes you happy.

It’s what your hosts call “filling your cup”


 
It is my turn (Jo) to select the features this week, but before we check them out, let’s see what your hosts have been up to.
 
 
Jann from Have a Daily cup of Mrs. Olson is a very busy bee. She shares her beautiful yard with us. Oh, her roses are to die for.

Thanks Jo, but these are not my roses.  Only in my dreams.  :)
 
 
 
She is teaching her granddaughter to be a wonderful gardener just like her.
 
 
Carol from Art and Sand is making changes to her darling cottage.
 
 
She is also making some beautiful vignettes. Stop by and check out what these beautiful ladies are up to.
 
bathroom flower
 
For me - Jo - from Anne's Attic - design has not been doing a lot this last week. I deal with several health issues and on top of that I took a bad fall last Friday. I am taking the rest of the month off, but I will be here for Share Your Cup on Thursdays. I need time to take care of myself. I am even missing a wonderful trip to Lake Powell with my family. :( But there will be lots of peace and quiet
here at home.
 
Now for the features!
 
 
 
The Marmelade Gypsy shares her lovely tea time. I would love to sit at this beautiful table.
 
 
At My Heart Lives Here blog she shares her beautiful mantle with wonderful chippy white windows.

 
I am so happy to see Kris from Junk Chic Cottage back blogging about her new cottage. She shares it room by room as she prepares it in her special way.
 
 
Julie's Life Style blog shares the beautiful work she has done in her lovely yard.

 
At Row house blog he shares a very lovely Spring table setting.
 
Lemon Mango Smoothie-spreadinggoodtastes.com
 
Oh, do I love smoothies. Here is a wonderful recipe for a Lemon Mango smoothy at Spreading Good Taste blog.
 
 

I want to give a very special thank you for all of your lovely posts that you share each week.

 
Grab the button above if you have been featured today!
 
The winner of the gift certificate in celebration of SYC #200 is Diana from Adirondack Girl at Heart  Please send me your address and I will get it in the mail right away.
 

 
 

 

22 comments

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!
HUgs,
Debbie

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the party! I hope you are having a happy week.

Sarah said...

Jann, thanks for hosting this party. Always fun and full of inspiration. I'm serving key lime pie. '-)

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Thank you for hosting the party and I enjoyed looking at what all three of you have been up to since last week.

Blessings,
Sandi

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

What wonderful hostesses you are! Thanks for the party and have a happy week!

Rita C at Panoply said...

Hi Jann, Jo picked some great features this week, and after reading the comment from Sarah serving key lime pie, I decided to bring the jadeite dishes! Thanks so much for hosting the party, and enjoy the rest of the week!
Rita C at Panoply

Eilis@My-heart-lives-here said...

Thank you so much for featuring my mantel!

Unknown said...

awesome party :) have a wonderful weekend!

Stacey said...

Hi Jann. Strolled the yard today and shared a garden post. :)

Thank you for hosting.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Jann, your granddaughter is adorable!

Daniela said...

It's such a delight to have a post to share here at your wonderful party, my dearest Jann !

Always grateful for the beauty you all share and hoping you're having a beautiful week, I'm sending much love on your days to come,
may your weekend ahead be filled with joy and wonder

Daniela

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry to hear that Jo isn't feeling well. Take the time to really rest Jo. Praying for your quick recovery. Thanks to all of you brilliant ladies for a great party.
Hugs,
Patti

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Good Morning Jann,
Thank you for the lovely gathering!
Jemma

Jeanie said...

I am so honored to have my tea party chosen as one of your features! Thanks so much -- I'm looking forward to doing a lot of visiting!

Jeanie said...

PS -- I'm having a hard time trying to link this week's post. I'll come back later and try again.

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hello Jann, thanks so much for hosting the fun party! I'm so happy to see my garden featured this week! Thanks I appreciate it! Enjoy the rest of the week!
Julie

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Gradening with such a pretty and sweet grandgirl must be lots of fun Jann.
Thank you for hosting. I love the featuires too.
Hugs,
FABBY

The Charm of Home said...

Oh Jann your features are stunning. I am off to check out your roses! Thanks for hosting!

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Jann, Jo and Carol -- the hostesses with the mostesses of the entire internet! Thank you for hosting.

mjmaterazo said...

thanks for a wonderful party. enjoy your garden jann. i'm trying to do the same. xo- maryjo
httpa;//masterpiecesofmylife.com

lynn cockrell said...

Thanks for hosting another great SYC link party!

My thrift store addiction said...

Thanks for the party, Jann!

Instagram