Witch at Work

Hello my friends,
Halloween is just around the corner, so I must step into my lab and ready my potions for all Hallows eve.
 
The kiddies will be knock, knocking at our door and I certainly don't want to be unprepared!
 
Would you like to tour my lab?
 
I found this old metal address sign at a thrift for $2.  Wasn't sure what I was going to do with it, just liked it!  It was the perfect addition to my lab.
One might say, that things are a bit 'spooky' at 1522.
 
 
This black cabinet has been sitting in my garage for some time now.  I have plans to hang it in my garden shed.  Didn't get started on it this year, so hopefully it will happen next spring!
 
The chippy paint made it the perfect
 witchy lab medicine cabinet!
 
 
I've filled the shelves with many of the special ingredients and books that every witch needs to help her accomplish her work.
 
 
Herbs were clipped from the garden and brought in to dry.  All good witches use natural ingredients in their potions.  :)
 


 
The vials and bottles are waiting to be filled. 
 
 


It's so nice to have my pets join me in my lab.





 
It's truly my little sanctuary!
 
 
 
Sometimes my patients leave feeling a bit faint and
looking a little pale.   hee-hee!
 

 
I scored this vintage medical cart at an estate sale in the Spring.  I knew I would have fun with it, but how wonderful is it for my witches lab?

 
For convenience it's located just inside my front door.
 
Really makes a gal, (I mean witch) happy!
 
if you'd like to check out my witches lab from last year visit
 
How about you?  Have you got your potions ready for all the little goblins that soon will be knock, knock, knocking at your door?
 
Happy Halloween!
Jann

 
 I will be sharing with these fun parties:

19 comments

NanaDiana said...

Oh- You did a witchingly wonderful job dressing the house for the Halloween Holiday! LOVE it all, Jann. Looks like you had lots of fun doing it, too. xo Diana

Unknown said...

Love your Halloween vignette Jann, and that cart oh my gosh is to die for! Have a Happy Halloween!

Sarah said...

Things are definitely a bit spooky at 1522.
Happy Halloween!

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

uhhh, that cart makes it a little spookier. For some reason, reminds me of The Shinning.

Anne's Attic - Design said...

If I were a tricker treater at your house I would really worry about the treats! lol Love it! Have a wonderful Halloween. Hugs, Jo

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

You are just too much fun, Jann!

Happy Healing and Haunting! : - )

cynthia lee designs said...

Things are looking spooky at your house!! Trick or Treat is tomorrow evening here and they are now calling for rain. :(
~Cindy

Susie said...

Jann, The bugs creep me out. I like the little skulls. LOL. Blessings for a fun weekend. xoxo,Susie

Rose L said...

Leave it to you to do a spooktacular scene for the holiday!

Linda W. said...

Fun decorations! I wish I could come trick or treating at your house! :)

Mary Ann Potter said...

I love that old metal sign!

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

You have such cool Halloween décor.....you are a very good witch! Have fun with all the kiddies tomorrow!

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

You are such a creative witch, Jann! I love your old cart filled with creepy goodness!

Junkchiccottage said...

Jann I have said this before and will say it again. Your vignettes are fabulous. Oh my that cabinet is pretty awesome too. That will be transformed into something special in the spring I am sure. Happy Halloween.
Kris

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Dear Witch,
Could you prepare a potion to keep children nice? I've never managed to.
Thank you very much and happy Samhain!
Magali, fellow witch accross the ocean.

Winnie said...

Spooky and sooooo cute!!
Have a wonderful Halloween dear Jann :)

My thrift store addiction said...

As my Grand would say, "S-P-O-O-K-Y!" Thanks so much for sharing @Vintage Charm! Hugs, Cecilia

Parsimonious Décor Darling said...

What fun, Jann! :)

Pat said...

Jann,
S P O O K T A C U L A R!!!
Fondly,
Pat

Instagram