Welcome to Glitterville

DSC00379

What could be prettier than a town that sparkles and shines?


It would definitely make me want to go there all of the time!


DSC00383


DSC00386


Not only is Glitterville Shiny and Brite. . .


but it has sweet little deer that come out at night.


DSC00381


DSC00384


They like this town as much as you and I,


If you look closely you will see why. . .


DSC00382


The town has lots of trees and is a cozy little place.


DSC00564


It has a dusting of snow and streets lined with lace.


DSC00385


DSC00387


DSC00377


The town of Glitterville rests inside of a little nook.


Some of the houses sit high atop of an old book.


DSC00392


Way up on the hill is the perfect place to stay,


now and then when you need
to relax and get away!


DSC00388


DSC00562


DSC00389


If you believe in the miracle of Christmas and everything that shines. . .

DSC00561


Come to Glitterville. . .you’re welcome any ole time!



DSC00393


Wishing you all a Christmas that’s full of sparkle and glitter!


Now for some hi-lites from our Creating Christmas party.  I will sharing a few each day this week.

Thanks to all of you who linked up and shared your fabulous Christmas!



How fabulous is this porch décor by Jody from Southern Seazons?  It’s sure to get you in the Christmas Spirit!


IMG_2251


I love the simplistic beauty of this table centerpiece shared by Lori from L.L. Farm.


centerpiece


Sally Salmagundi certainly has a knack for displaying her vintage treasures!  I’m drooling over her tree topper collection!


DSC08200


Thanks so much for sharing ladies!

Your welcome to add this featured button to your blog if you’d like.


featured


hugs,
Jann

27 comments

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Jann!!! I love your Glitterville and its poem, how adorable!

You have done so well creating fun glitter houses vignettes, wow. Looks so fun and festive! ♥♥♥

Salmagundi said...

Thanks, once again, for the feature!! May you and yours have a joyous Christmas. Sally

Deb said...

Oh, that is just beautiful, Jann. Love it all. Deb

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love Glitterville and I want to live there too! :) Love all the little glitter houses and how you've reated such a sweet Christmasy place.
Happy Christmas to you and your family.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

LL Farm said...

Jann, your Glitterville is adorable! Thank you so much for featuring my table center piece (seeing red in the eating nook). Merry Christmas!

Lady of the Manor said...

Your little village is darling!! Merry Christmas, Jann!

angie said...

their decoration is beautiful, soooo simple and festive !!! love greetings and Merry Christmas wishes from Germany angie

southern seazons said...

Jann, thanks again for featuring my front porch. I love your all your glitterville homes. Have a Merry Christmas!

must love junk said...

Wow, Jann! Your 'Glitterville' is amazing! Wishing you the Merriest Christmas! :)
Susan

nancy n. said...

I love all of it. It is so much fun to look at your blog.

decorayadora said...

Hola Amiga querida ! Espero que tengas una feliz Navidad y un propesro año nuevo junto a tu familia
Cariños

Joy Junktion said...

It looks like Glitterville is definitely the place to visit this Christmas! Love it!! Blessings for a Wonderful Christmas, Jann!!!

Babs said...

What a great collection of glitter houses! LOVE the little vintage Santa with his sleigh and reindeer. Merry Christmas!

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Your Glitterville is as charming as the poem you wrote to illustrate your village, Jann! Thanks for sharing and for today's features, too!
Vickie

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Your Glitterville collection is is pretty and festive!
Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Sarah said...

Jan, your rhyme is as charming as Glitterville. I'm sharing a glitter village on my current post. I'm going to copy your idea of setting it up on shelves. Darling!

Di said...

Everything looks fabulous Jann I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a Shiny New Year.

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

I love those houses...my friend has them and I tell her that if they go missing, not to come looking for me...I love the way you created those beautiful villages!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

Lulu said...

You have definitely added sparkle to my day with your clever presentation!

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

What a nice dose of Christmas spirit!! Love your houses, deer and banner!

My thrift store addiction said...

Glitterville is my kind of place. I love how it's nestled among your books! Blessings, Cecilia

cynthia lee designs said...

Love Glitterville!! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.
hugs,
Cindy

Deborah Montgomery said...

Just stopping by to wish you a Merry Christmas Jann! Love Glitterville!

Dana Bishop said...

Lovin' Glitterville. I want to live there! Also, may I borrow the column with the chippy paint? Load it onto Santa's sleigh and mark it RUSH. He knows where to find me. Hugs Jann.

Rose L said...

Cute and creative!

Laura Turner said...

Jann, you've displayed your glitter village so beautifully! I love the sparkle against the rustic wood and books. These houses are one Christmas item I don't have and must put on my list! The features are beautiful as well. Wishing you and yours a bright and beautiful new year!

Unknown said...

Hi, I am so sorry I didn't respond sooner, I was on vacation. Thank you so much for featuring me, that's so sweet of you!

Sara, from Citrus and Neon

Instagram