Share Your Cup Thursday #121

Hello my friends and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).  The party where you share the things that make you happy.  It’s what I call, ‘filling your cup’.

I have a busy schedule today so I am starting the party early.  Can’t wait to see what has filled your cups this week!

There was so much inspiration from last week!  Thanks so much to all of you for sharing.

Here’s what caught my eye:

Carmen from Serendipity Studio is an amazing artist.  She shared the pumpkins that she transformed with Chalk paint.  You need to see what they looked like before.

Fall decor 2

Cathy from My 1929 Charmer shared her darling Hoosier, Harriet.

1-DSC_0148a

AnnMarie from Musing of a Vintage Junkie shared her gorgeous Fall Porch.

DSCN3166

Diane from Design Till it Shines shared a lovely little red vignette.

redandapples1

Charleigh from Providence Hill shared a great tutorial on how to make this cute bench.

9649709_orig

Winnie from Something Sweet shared this yummy peanut butter honey cake.

עוגת-דבש-עם-חמאת-בוטנים-a

Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb_thumb[1]

Don’t forget to hop over and see who was featured on my facebook page.

Now let’s get this party started:1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson.
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three and please do not link up the same thing you linked up last week.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like. Only those with a link back will be featured4. Please find time to visit at least two other participants. It’s a great way to find new friends!

After you link up, please come back and leave a comment. They fill my cup!
Remember when pinning, please pin from their site and not mine.

Id love it if you followed ‘have a daily cup’ on Instagram!

44 comments

Laurel Stephens said...

Loving today's features. Thanks for hosting your party, and have a wonderful busy day! :)

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Wonderful features today, Jann! Thanks for hosting and enjoy your day.

Blessings,
Sandi

Curtains in My Tree said...

Like the old Hoosier cabinet and that great front porch featured

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Oh my goodness, that cake is got me drooling!!! Thank you so much for hosting Mrs. Olson.
Have a lovely half of the week.
FABBY

Ivy and Elephants said...

Fabulous features! Thanks for hosting this wonderful party!

Paula
ivyandelephants.blogspot.com

Nici @ Posed Perfection said...

Thanks for hosting this fun party and for inviting me to join in! Hope you have a fabulous week.
Blessings,
Nici

Susie said...

Love everyones' pictures. That cake sure looks like a nice fall flavor. xoxo,Susie

Kim said...

Such pretty fall features today, Jann! Thanks for the party!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Such wonderful front porches, all the features are great. Thanks for hosting Share Your Cup no. 121 Jann. Love joining in.
Joy

Donna Wilkes said...

I love Harriet, Cathy's Hoosier. Thank you for hosting!

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Thank you so much for hosting Jann...hope you are enjoying this fabulous fall weather!
XO Barbara

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

I always enjoy the features that you choose, Jann. They all give such a warm, cozy feeling to them. Thanks so much for hosting your party.

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Jann!
Have a great week,
Suzanne

Calypso In The Country said...

Thanks for hosting again! Enjoy the rest of your week!
Shelley

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Thanks for hosting the party....and a big thanks for liking Harriet Hoosier as much as I do! Great features and have a great day1

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Hi Jann,
Oh my, this cake looks wonderful!
Wish I had a slice right now!
Thanks for hosting-
Lots of warm Texas Hugs,
Jemma

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the feature Jann! I appreciate you!

Unknown said...

Great features and fun party :) hope your week is going well!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

This is always a fun party. Love last weeks features and Now to visit this weeks link ups!

Mary@mydogsmygardenandmary said...

Great party today Jann. Lots of interesting posts.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Mary

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

Good evening, Jann! Thanks for hosting the blog party. As always, I see lots of interesting posts!

A Joyful Cottage said...

Great features, Jann. That peanut butter cake looks amazing. Thanks for the party and enjoy the rest of your week. xxx ~ Nancy

decorayadora said...

HI Jann !!!Great party today Jann. Lots of interesting posts.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Angelica

Deanies Stash said...

The features this week are great! Thanks for the party. Have a great weekend!

Dianne

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I'm drooling over those front porches!! Thanks for hosting, Jann!

Vickie

FARRAGOZ Notebook ~ the how, what, where of hunting for & recreating the best patina said...

Hi Jann! Joining in the fun again this week. Thanks so much for hosting! I sent you a PM on Facebook on 9 Sept. Not sure if you saw it.
Tania at FARRAGOZ

Lady of the Manor said...

Loved this week's features! Thanks for hosting another fun and inspiring party!!

Maria Elena said...

Thank you so much for the party. Have a wonderful day! Maria

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Love all the features, Jann. Thank you for hosting and have a blessed day. Cathy

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

I thought I'd jump in on the party- it's been a long time! Great features!

Winnie said...

Dear Jann
Thank you sooooooooo much for featuring my Peanut-Butter Honey Cake

I'm sorry for late comment.
Today we celebrated Sukkut and our holidays always start the evening before (I'm very religious and the computer is off during holidays and Shabbath).
Again - thank you sooooo much

CD Loken said...

Awesome features this week, Jann! Thank you so much for hosting!

tibby said...

Can the recipe for the peanut butter honey cake be found anywhere in english?
Thanks,
Cristina

The Charm of Home said...

Thanks for hosting!
Sherry

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Hi Jann, great features! Thanks for hosting the party and have a creative week.
Hugs,
Marie@The Interior Frugalista

Cheri the Quilting Nanny said...

Thanks for the linky party.. trying to find your button to put on my blog...can you show me where it is?

Diane said...

Thanks for featuring my little vignette. Love the pretty fall porch and the other features!

Revi said...

Fun fall features, Jann, and always a lovely party! Thanks for hosting. :)

My thrift store addiction said...

Hi Jann, Thanks so much for hosting and sharing such lovely features! Blessings, Cecilia

Tea in the Library said...

Oh. My. Goodness. So many great posts this week. I am looking forward to catching up this weekend. Thanks for hosting another great party.
PS - Let me know if you watch March of the Wooden Soldiers. I hope you enjoy it. My tastes are pretty pretty G rated. The Boogeymen might be scarey to little ones though.

Micupoftea said...

Oooh, ahhh...nice features. Wow,look at all the cool blogs! Thx for hosting :)

Micupoftea said...

Oooh, ahhh...nice features. Wow,look at all the cool blogs! Thx for hosting :)

Instagram