Share the Love. . .

Hi to all of my wonderful blog friends.  Some of you may recall that last week I was a guest blogger on The Old Fashioned Housewife's blog.

If you would like to read it, here is the link:Touched By An Angel

She is going to do a guest post on my blog on Weds. June 6th.  I hope you will all come and show her a little love!

headshot

To tell the truth, I really can’t remember how I met Nicole, but I am happy to have her as a blog friend!

She is a young devoted mother of a sweet girl she calls, “little bird”.  I featured her on “Share Your Cup” last week.

Picture 011_thumb[2]

If you missed it, believe me it’s worth checking out. A Few of my Favourite Things

On her blog she shares about cooking, cleaning, and thrifting.  And she does it the old fashioned way.  Her posts are usually very fun, but sometimes they pull at your heart strings.

She will be sharing one of her collections with us in her guest post. I have seen some of it and it is wonderful.

She is also so much more computer savvy than I am.  You know these young’uns now days.  Seriously, she had to tell me exactly what to do to do a post on her blog.

Thank you Nicole and looking forward to your post!

I also wanted to let you know that my youngest daughter, Kylee flew home to have ACL surgery on Weds.  Because of this I will be posting Share Your Cup Thursday morning this week.

Hugs,

Jann 

7 comments

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Thanks for the heads up and for the reminders, Jqann!

Also, praying for a successful surgery and very quick trouble-free healing for your daughter's knee surgery.

Have a wonderful day.

Donna Heber said...

Hi Jann,

I look forward to reading Nicole's post about your blog. It is amazing all the wonderful people we meet in blogland. Sending prayers and get well wishes to Kylee.

Creations By Cindy said...

Praying for the surgery to be successful and will check out Nicole tomorrow! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Linda said...

Looking forward to it! Hope your daughter's surgery goes well!

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

Hi Jann, thanks for inviting me to come by Share Your Cup Thursday this week. I put the link on my link page so I won't forget! Thank you for coming by and taking the time to check out what's happening at Quirky Vistas. I always appreciate it and your kind thoughts.
Liz

Joanne said...

I pray Kylee recovery is quick and painless.
Blessings, Joanne

Diane said...

I hope that your daughter's surgery went well. I have had three grandchildren at my house for a week and I am a little behind in commenting!!

Instagram