Home Tour Interruption

We interrupt this home tour to bring you some late ‘Breaking News’. Actually, I just wanted to share my latest finds with you.

Yesterday I went shopping to finish up those “Last Minute Items”. Did I find them? No, but I did score!

IMG_0509

Went to R.C. Willey to see if they happened to have any red cupboards. Just one, but not quite what I’m looking for. Had to go to the restroom. On my way look what jumped out at me. It’s hard to tell, but this Vintage Sleigh has Christmas words where the paint is coming off. LOVE it, but did NOT need it. Darn that bladder! Can’t wait to fill it with some of those Snow guys for January.

IMG_0505

Stopped at Shopko to pick up a few last minute ornaments. I buy one every year for my children and grand children. Happened to lack just a couple. Did I find them? No, but again look at this cute Vintage Wreath ornament. 70% off, how could I resist? I bought all 4 of them they had left.

IMG_0508

Shopko also had these mini Wool Mittens. Only 2, but I feel it’s the beginning of a mini mitten garland. Gotta keep up with that Jill girlfriend!

No comments

Instagram